Monday, June 29, 2009

OH NO !!! 2moro mid-term exam, Mass Comm leh..

''si liao si liao, jit bai si liao''(in hokien)
''si liao la''
2moro mid-term exam
i haven do revision yet leh
i dun wan die lo..
fail jor very no face de lo
as wat B4 group members say
' fish liao' (shame)
haha
Daniel this guy expect me and also aaron get A for his subject
A wo
easy to get de meh
say wan A jiu A de ar
but i will try my best to get for him lo..
haiz..finally and finally i finish his assignment jor
act me and stella is the most earlier finish his assignment de
so Stella Aaron and me leh suddenly change our identity jor
to part time 'lecturer'
haha
lecture our b4 group member do the assignment
hehe...
now my brain non-stop thinking wat question will be tested for 2moro
wat is mass com
wat is mass media
hot-cold model, briefly explain it..
haha

haiz stop here la...
go revision lo..
i'm waiting for this sat...wan go out with my dear dear
fiaw fiaw
celebrate our 4 months anniversary..
actually is this fri geh but leh she got tuition and i got class
so replace at sat lo
^^
happy happy...

No comments: