Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy and Busy

Recently really dun have much time to online
so i did not update my blog..

Finally i done my presentation with my group member
(picture will post A.S.A.P)
that day we all wearing formal shirt to present a mind mapping..
weird enough...
haha
that day my fren say that my formal look showing that i like a 'xing lang'
thn my frens ask me, ''where is the bride?'' haha
i say she didn't come becoz she is busying too in her skul..
haha

2day finally i done my swimming test..full marks man..
cool....
i tot swimming test will very hard tim..
but actually is not that hard that i think...

Still got 3 more assignment waiting for me to do it..
and FINAL EXAM also...
y i always not enough time to do all the time...
who can tell me y..
TT

For Fiaw
p/s: dear ar, i know recently ur mood always down, as u know im not a good bf, i dun know how to make u feel happy, i dun know how to make u laugh or smile..sometimes see u like that i really very sam tong..i dun know wat i can help u. Form 6 Math i cant help u to do, i dun know act wat u wan me to do, but u can tell me if u wan.

No comments: