Wednesday, June 24, 2009

blablabla~~

im back ^^
recently busy like hell...
almost be the hang man in my college life..
just one month passed only
10 assignment i has done be4...
10? really ?
ya..i 100% sure is 10..but sure not individual la
mix up with group assignment also..
siao rite?
wat to do
just accept it..
haiz
last week wat happen to my fiaw fiaw
she are so emo for the whole week...
so worried about her, but after chatting in phone with her around 2 hours
she say she now feel better and not emo any more...
haha
that y i say couple always need communication..
mid term exam is coming...
assignment is waiting for me to hand in
waiting for me to done it..
wat i can do first?
revesion? done and hand in my assign first?
next friday is fiaw fiaw and me 4th month anniversary
and also her mum's bufday
plan for wish her mum a happy bufday by sms
plan for do something special for my fiaw fiaw as present...
idea ar..pls come forward to me...
and can i have 30 hours in a day..so that i got enough time to do all my things...

wan sleep already...2moro got class..
^^
nitez Fiaw Fiaw

No comments: